Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Diabetes Is Like MC Hammer.

Can't touch this! Na na na na... na na... na na!

2 Legit! 2 Legit 2 Quit!

Aside from not going for a walk since last Thursday (though I can tell you that the four hours of yardwork Aaron and I did on Saturday TOTALLY COUNTED as a workout - I'm still sore!), I can't come up with a reason why I'm running on the higher side of things the past couple of days. (Or maybe that's the only reason I need?) I'm thankful that I'm not seeing a lot of big swings up and down, but I'd rather see those straight lines 50 - 100 points lower than they are, you know?

Even correction doses from my Humalog pen weren't budging these numbers.

Not even a new pump site this morning.

Not even alternate site injections!

I shake my fist at you, Diabetes. You're kind of being a jerk.


No comments:

Post a Comment