Friday, April 22, 2011

Free Coffee, Twenty Five, and e-Pharmony.

I'm feeling a bit list-y today, so here we go.
  • Last night, I decided (after seeing another one of their commercials) that we need a version of e-Harmony for patients to be matched up with doctors. We could call it... e-Pharmony? You'd be matched up on dimensions of healthcare compatibility, like "bedside manner", "actually listens to me", "will reward progress with high fives and exploding fist bumps", and "takes my insurance/Medicaid/I can afford you".
  • This weekend, my diabetes turns 25. (Does that mean the cost of my health insurance will go down? No? Darn.) I'm planning to celebrate that at least a couple of times this weekend - more on that next week.
  • And in honor of that milestone, I got a hold of my hospital records at diagnosis. More on that later, too.
  • One of the JDRF volunteers I met at JDRF Government Day has written a guest post over at the Diabetes Social Media Advocacy site, and is looking for input on how JDRF can help adults with type 1 - would you have some time to go over and check it out, and leave a comment with your thoughts? (She's totally a rockstar!)
  • And finally - in celebration of Earth Day, head over to Starbucks with your own mug and get yourself some free coffee. I'll be there - maybe more than once. :)

1 comment:

  1. We have compared the best Auto Insurance Companies for your ease so that you can opt the best & cheapest one without wasting your precious time. Get the Auto Insurance Texas right now if you haven't insured yet. auto insurance quotes austin

    ReplyDelete