Thursday, May 31, 2012

Shirts and Mugs.

I just want to throw a quick post up here to let you know (if you didn't see already) that there is now a You Can Do This Project store on Zazzle! It's pretty much just t-shirts and mugs at this point, but if you have requests for other items through Zazzle, I'm happy to take them. :)

The point of opening up a store is 1. because it helps to spread the word about You Can Do This, so of course I'm a fan of that, 2. because several people indicated that they would buy a shirt, and who am I to deny them, and more pressingly 3. because OMG printing stuff for FFL/TCOYD tables is expensive - moreso than I thought, and the proceeds from these items will hep to offset the remaining costs.



Until midnight tonight, Zazzle is also having a 50% off sale on t-shirts - so stock up! Use the code "DADSCASENTEE" (okay, they didn't create a special sale just for YCDT - it's for Father's Day, but you can still use it) to get the discount.

And in related news, I've also opened up a Zazzle store for Texting My Pancreas stuff. (You'll notice a new "buy stuff" button to your left and down a bit.) Basically, I'm throwing some of the more popular cartoon images onto mugs and shirts (well, onto shirts when I figure out how to blow the images up without them getting all weird-looking), so if you're into that sort of thing, that's where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment