Friday, December 28, 2012

#GiveAllTheThings: Working On Your Fitness.

UPDATE: This contest is now closed. The winner is:

Zed Thompson: I am a type 2 diabetic and in 2012 I rode in the Tour de Cure for Colorado. For the 2013 year I signed up to ride again with a new goal of being able to ride 50 miles. Both my mom and dad are type 2 diabetics and we are all insulin dependant. I could really use some training or advice to get me to reach my goal of 50 miles or more. I am currenlty up to the 15 mile marker at least that is what I was able to ride in the 2012 Tour de Cure.

I am so excited for you, Zed! I hope you'll keep us posted on how your training goes next year. :) Please email me at textingmypancreas (at) gmail (dot) com with your contact info!

* * * * *


Product: One WILDfit program!

Your coaches and teammates will be online, cheering you
the whole way!
Made possible by: TeamWILD: We Inspire Life with Diabetes

Why you want this: TeamWILD gives you access to the experts in athletics, diabetes, nutrition and mental skills to help you find your inner athlete and, through athletics, to take charge of your diabetes self-care. Your WILDfit program membership will include:
  • 12 weeks of customized training plans delivered to your inbox each week.
  • 12 weeks of video and audio support from USAT Certified Coach Lynnda Best-Wiss and Diabetes Coach and Sports Nutritionist, Jenny Smith, RD, CDE, both of whom are highly trained and experts in their fields.
  • Email support for 12 weeks from the athletic coach and diabetes coach to answer your questions.
To enter today's contest: Leave a comment below sharing what you want to accomplish, fitness-wise, in 2013. It doesn't have to be anything lofty or impressive, so don't feel intimidated. :) Your comment needs to be time-stamped before 5:00pm CST today, and this is open to all PWDs (not just in the U.S.)! Good luck, and happy weekend to you! (There will be one final day of Give All The Things! on Monday... make sure to check in and see what I'm giving away. It might be more than one thing!)



No comments:

Post a Comment