Friday, December 21, 2012

#GiveAllTheThings: Nanu Nanu/Nano Nano.

UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Congratulations to:

Katie S.: As a child of the 90s, the word "nano" only makes me think of my Nano Baby. Everyone in middle school had to have one (or some form of it--Tamagotchis and Giga Pets, anyone?) and we constantly got in trouble for playing with them in class.

Mara: Awwww having this itty bitty Nano would kind of want to make me test even more often (kind of like how when I was a kid, Pre-D, I would always want a blood test at the doctor so he'd give me a Garfield bandaid. Yes, that's right. :-)

Please email me at textingmypancreas (at) gmail (dot) com with a mailing address, and I'll get your meters out to you... soon. :)

Happy holidays!

* * * * *

Products: Two Accu-Chek Nano meters, for two lucky winners! (And in reference to the title, sorry - I can't see "Nano" and not think of Mork and Mindy. Anyway, hello tangent, back to the giveaway.)


Made possible by: Roche Diagnostics, Diabetes Care (makers of Accu-Chek products)

Why you want this: This is the newest Accu-Chek meter - tiny device, bright screen, improved accuracy, and it comes with a FastClix lancing device. It can also be individually styled with cases and covers, should you choose to do so!

To enter today's contest: Leave a comment below with the word "Nano" in it. (Or if you spell it "Nanu", I won't hate it.) Make sure your comment is time-stamped before 5:30pm CST; this post will be updated shortly after 5:30 with the names of the two winners! This contest is for U.S. addresses only.

About next week: There will be no #GiveAllTheThings on Monday or Tuesday of next week, as my family and I celebrate Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. The party will resume on Wednesday, the 26th, so check back in with me then to see the remaining four giveaways I have planned for you!

Happy Holidays!

For more information on what "Give All The Things" is about, visit the original post.

No comments:

Post a Comment