Thursday, December 27, 2012

#GiveAllTheThings: A Place To Stash Your Stuff.

UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Con to the grats to:

The Alexanders: Just ordered my 5 year old a GGM - this would come in very handy for him to carry the receiver!!!

I can't wait to hear how he likes it! Please email me at textingmypancreas (at) gmail (dot) com with your mailing address, and we'll get one shipped your way. :)


* * * * *

Product: The "Original" SPIbelt! What color you get will be a surprise for both of us, and it fits waist size 25" through 50".



Made possible by: SPIbelt

Why you want this: I own two of these, myself - one is the original version, and one is the double-pouch one I bought at FFL last year - and they're super handy for jamming a CGM receiver, phone, glucose tabs, lip balm and a key (yes, that will all fit in there - the pouches are super stretchy) when I want to go for a walk with my dog. I also wore one when I did a half-marathon - it worked great, and didn't bounce around like I was afraid it might. If you're active and need to carry diabetes crap around with you, this is a nice hands-free way to do it.

To enter today's giveaway contest: Leaving a comment below, tell me how you'd use your SPIbelt! The winner will be selected at 8:00 pm CST, so leave your comment before then! This is open to U.S. and Canadian addresses. Check back on this post to see who the winner is. Good luck!

For more information on what "Give All The Things" is about, visit the original post

No comments:

Post a Comment