Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Vacation.

I spent the last four days in Colorado with Aaron, my parents, and my brother. It was a great opportunity to spend time with some of the people I love the most, and a much needed away-from-normal-things break.

I will most likely not be posting much this week, as I'm putting something together behind the scenes that will require every bit of time I can dedicate to it.

Without giving away too many details up front, I can tell you that I think it will be very worth the wait.

The video project idea I mentioned a few weeks back - "You Can Do This" - is underway. There will be a big announcement on this blog on June 1st, so stay tuned. (This project also has a fledgling Facebook page. Feel free to follow along for announcements/updates.)

In the meantime, here are a couple of the more amusing photos from my trip:

Aaron and Frank the Goose,
contemplating their next moves.
The least fearful deer I've ever met.
(See also: Free Buffet Breakfast For Furry Friends.)

A cosmopolitan, with a side carafe. Yes, I'm serious.

Yum. Also: Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment