Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Nerd, Party Of One.

Actual conversation (via text messages) between Aaron and I last night, while he was sitting in night class:

Aaron: Guy sitting in front of me is wearing a Ping.

Me: WHAT

Aaron: GUY SITTING IN FRONT OF ME IS WEARING A PING! Better?

Me: You know what I meant, dammit!

Me: Also, I have the urge to crash your class and tackle hug him. But maybe that's just me.

Aaron: Well, he's sitting, so that would be weird. Plus you might disconnect his pump.

Me: I can be ninja-like in my pouncing. Plus, I'd have a spare infusion set on hand for him. Win!

Aaron: I think every ninja should have a spare infusion set on hand for that exact reason.

Me: I think that's the best rule in the history of the world, ever.

I will seriously tackle hug this guy if I ever meet him. And if he ever reads this, it will be just that much more awkward.

Nerd, party of one? Oh, yes. That's me.


No comments:

Post a Comment