Sunday, January 26, 2014

Profile Health: Follow-up.

I want to quickly express my thanks to those who responded to my post about Profile Health - you guys gave our team some great feedback that we can use to help make the site even better moving forward. I appreciate your willingness to be so open and thorough with your feedback!

Some really great suggestions came in for perhaps lesser known, but definitely worthwhile places to keep up with in the diabetes community (some people had trouble getting their blog comments to post, so some were emailed to me - that's fine, those count towards the contest, too!), and I wanted to share a few of them:


While I originally stated that we'd narrow things down to a "top 10" and pick a winner of the $100 Target gift card from there, we had less than 10 entries qualify, so instead I used random.org to pick a winner.

Congrats to Elizabetta (who submitted her contest entry though private message) - I'll be contacting you shortly!


No comments:

Post a Comment