Tuesday, September 25, 2012

App Photobomb.

I've been using the iBGStar a bit more lately, now that my insurance is finally covering (at second tier pricing, but whatever) the strips for it. I'm finding that when my meter is attached right to my phone it's pretty hard to forget to check my blood sugar, and that serves as a helpful reminder for me.

Cases will be available from the
iBGStar website "soon", I'm told.

Another benefit is the giggling that takes place when the meter is transferring data to my phone. If you're not familiar with the app, there's a little cartoon iBGStar that pops up in the bottom left corner of the screen while data is being pulled. It appears for only a couple of seconds, and then it slides out of view again.

Which, to my brain, makes it look like the little meter is photobombing my glucose readings.



Cheeky little meter, that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment