Thursday, February 9, 2012

Blech.

image credit
I'm on day three of feeling like some green gooey monster armed with sand paper has taken over my sinuses and throat (I know - eww), and I have a doctor appointment set for this afternoon so that hopefully we can banish this beast with some antibiotics. Thankfully, diabetes has been playing nice through this bout of The Sickies (maybe because I haven't eaten much?), so I'm hoping the addition of new meds won't mess that up.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of Billy being a lazy bum.

Action shot!



Yes, that's a dish towel sewn to his doggie bed. Sometimes he gets chewy,
and sometimes you have to patch that up with whatever fabric
feels most like his doggie bed so that he won't notice and will
STOP CHEWING ON HIS BED.

I'm feeling very... slee... zzzzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment