Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Banana Pancakes.

I saw Briley tweet a while back about making banana pancakes. Not only did they sound delicious, but she promised me they were super easy to make - only two ingredients.

Only two? How good could they be?

OMG, you guys. So good.



Things to like about these:

  • easy to make - just need bananas, eggs, and a bit of oil
  • bananas tend to be nice to my BGs, but YDMV
  • they are paleo and gluten-free, if that matters to you
  • they received stamps of approval from both my daughter and my dog

You can find instructions on Briley's blog, and this recipe is the one I also consulted. Can you really call it a "recipe" if it's only two ingredients?

Whatever it is, it's delicious and doesn't cause the BG spike that typical pancakes cause for me. Wins all around.




No comments:

Post a Comment